Saturday, April 14, 2007

Meet Zandra Rhodes

Zandra Rhodes...when I ask people, they're like 'who'?

So now, I thought you should kind of get to know this british designer and style-guru...especially if you're an aspiring fashion designer like myself, she could be a great source of inspiration for you...at some fashion schools, students are even asked to read her book, 'The art of Zandra Rhodes'..!

Here some of my favorite looks from her spring/summer 2007 fashion show...













What I love about her is that she's in fashion, but not a subject to fashion...

She keeps doing her own thing without getting old.

That's it for now...

xxx

1 comment:

Alison said...

I love the looks of that collection! it's so... fresh. And that's what fashion is about right? the next fresh thing.
cute blog <3